Nonprofit News Feed podcast provides a short summary of the weekly news from the sector. Covering topics of fundraising, politics, economics, and social issues that impact the world of charities, an industry that employs 10% of the United States labor force.
Our tech aggregates content from tons of nonprofit news sources and hundreds of mainstream news outlets to find the signal in the noise for the sector. Hosts from digital agency, WholeWhale.com then summarize the top stories.
Subscribe on iTunes | Spotify
- 237: (news) Direct mail price hikes & OpenSecrets.org Launches
- 236: (news) Nonprofits in Tulsa & USAID Russian Hack
- 235: (news) Carbon Capture & Fighting Voter Suppression
- 233:(news) $1B Meme Coin Donations & Nonprofit job report
- 232:(news) Gates Foundation Divorce & Vaccine Awareness work
- 230:(news) Redistricting Battles & Thinning Girl Scout Cookie sales
- 228:(news) SCOTUS Deciding on Donor Privacy & Marijuana Funding for Nonprofits
- 227:(news) Homeless Hotels & Nonprofit Jobs Rise
- 225:(news) Fraud to the left, Fraud to the right
- 223:(news) Capitol Riot Fundraising & Good Econ Signals For NGOs
- 222:(news) Restrictive Voting, #StopAsianHate, & DAFS
- 219: (news) NYC and ICE need to spend millions for nonprofit support
- 218: (news) $1B Stimulus for AmeriCorps + Rise in Giving Trend
- 216:(news) $61k for a tent and what $1.9T stimulus means for nonprofits
- 215:(news) Are billionaire gifts really gifts, and how nonprofits may be the future of news.
- 214:(news) Nonprofit Revenge Giving for Rush Limbaugh & Nonprofit Job Trends
- 213: (news)GoFundMe Charity shutting down, CEOs resigned and removed
- 212: (news) Abuse At Homeless Shelter, Racketeering, and Puppy Bowl helps shelters
- 211: (news) Nonprofit Job losses, Giving Blck and Money making mittens